Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Worksite Wellness

I haven't really discussed what I do at my regular, part-time job. So, today I thought I would. I am a wellness consultant for an insurance brokerage firm. I work with an extremely talented wellness department. We design and help employees implement worksite wellness programs. I really, really enjoy it and I whole-heartedly believe that wellness is the answer to this health care crisis. We have a whole library full of amazing programs that promote proper nutrition and physical activity.
This is one part of a current program we have created. It is copyrighted so please keep it here. Do you think you could do it?

PLEASE enter the fabulous giveaway. This could save you a lot of time and stress when it comes to family meal time! {Click here}

1 comment: