Friday, February 11, 2011

Naturally Sweet


Today is my son's Valentine's party at preschool. I know it's a party. I know they will eat treats. He loves his treats. I know that all the kids will bring candy. Does a three year old really need all that candy?
I think it's fun to change things up. Actually, this Halloween I learned that kids appreciate something different.
I was reading my RD friend's blog and saw this post.
Aren't those adorable?
I decided that kids don't get too excited over fruit {usually} so I ordered some toys from Oriental Trading too.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! Alec LOVES fruit. In fact, if he was given the choice between an apple and a fruit roll up, he would choose apple. :) Where did you get those cute stickers to put on them?

    ReplyDelete