Monday, September 20, 2010

GIVE-A-WAY!!


So, if you read this blog you may notice that I am quite the fan of Eating Well. Now is your chance to truly feel the same. I am giving a one year subscription to Eating Well Magazine!! You will fall in love with the delicious and nutritious recipes, educational articles, and beautful pictures.

Here is what you need to do...

1. Become a Follower (on the right side)

2. Like Bite Rite on Facebook

3. Invite some friends to Like Bite Rite on Facebook

4. Leave a comment telling me why you read this blog and what you would like see more of on this blog.

The winner will be chosen at random next Monday 9.27.2010!


6 comments:

  1. oh hey!! I have done all of the following you required above.

    I love to read this blog because I love you. I love to read this blog because I think you have a good balance on nutrition. I love the recipes you post.

    I would love to see more recipes- especially for kid friendly families.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devrie-
    I just became a follower of your blog! I love finding new great recipes for my family and you have some great ideas. I hope you are doing well. Our moms went out to lunch last week and it was fun to hear an update on you and your family!
    Jenny (Moore) Martin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Devrie!
    This is Christi (Sansom) Rainwater. I've been trying to feed my family only healthy (organic)foods lately. It is nice to find some kid friendly recipes, like your mac and cheese. Thanks for the ideas!

    Christi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Megan Moffat's sister. I love anything about nutrition. I have 3 girls and want to start them out right!
    Jenny Martin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've loved everything you've written so far! I love hearing about anything dealing with kids nutrition...recipes and meal/snack ideas. I'm really working on buying healthier food. And Daniel's getting a lot better at dealing with it:) I've noticed an change in Winston too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh! Hope I am not to late. I would love to see more of the products you like and use.

    ReplyDelete