Wednesday, September 15, 2010

After School Snack

My three-year-old LOVES butter crackers {blast preschool}. Whilst we were enjoying an afternoon snack together {not involving Keebler's butter crackers/Ritz} he insisted that he needed butter spread on top. What? Who does that? I asked him where he learned to spread butter on his {butter crackers} he said, "At preschool." {I guess they didn't take into consideration my "ABC Healthy Snack Ideas".}
I found these at the grocery store.
Now these are by no means a super food, but I do feel better about them than the conventional type. My son helped me assemble some tiny PB&J cracker sandwiches. I think it makes a pretty decent after school snack.
Anytime you involve your kiddos in the preparation, they feel oh so special. Plus, they get to lick the utensils.

No comments:

Post a Comment