Monday, January 31, 2011

Veggie Soup


I make veggie soup a lot. Basically, when I don't have something planned for dinner {or when I am feeling lazy} I will just start dumping stuff into a pot. That is what is great about veggie soup, you can add whatever you want and make it your own.
Here is what I used:
I had some extra lean ground beef in the freezer so I thawed it and made meat balls to please the boys.
{ground beef or turkey, 1/3 packed dill seasoning, salt, pepper, 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs, 1 egg}
You may certainly go without and use this for your Meatless Monday Meal!

Don't forget to click here.
Be sure to enter the Valentine Give A Way.
Follow Bite Rite
and
leave a comment with your favorite packed lunch or snack ideas!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for that tip...I might just have soup tomorrow and those meat balls look good too. I got myself a picky eater...She is not liking veggies...any tips...She does love my fruit veggie smoothies...just so she can get her veggies...but don't want her to just get veggies from smoothies lol. Hugs and kisses to the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete