Monday, March 5, 2012

Loaded Spinach Salad

I have been lagging in posts because my home computer crashed. We have been desperately trying to save documents, but mainly our family pictures and videos. Those memories are really all I care about. I appreciate the patience among my clients. My computer is up and running now. I will be sending off meal plans by the end of today. 

It's National Nutrition Month and in a week or so, it will be Registered Dietitian Day. Check back for good deals on Pilates and Nutrition!

Today I think I will make this. 

I have a goal to lose about 5 pounds before I start thinking about my next "project".
Which leads me to my question, "What is the perfect diet?"
I'd like to hear your thoughts. Everyone has their own opinion and I would like to hear yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment